Purpose of laser treatment
Laser treatment enables specific action on certain tissues without affecting others. By selecting a precise wavelength, we can target a treatment area.
Laser treatment is used for indications such as skin remodelling, vascular lesions, pigmented lesions, complexion and texture, hair removal, acne and tattoo removal.
Benefits of laser treatment
- Safe and effective for all skin types (I-IV); also works on dark skin.
- More precision for cleaner results.
- Painless and ideal for treating delicate areas.
- More effective, more comfortable hair removal for all skin types, including tanned skin!
- Overcomes all forms of acne and obtains lasting results.
- Removes tattoos without damaging the skin.
- Effectively corrects imperfections and helps strengthen the skin to prevent ageing.
- Corrects marks and pigmentation, and makes the skin smoother.
- Significantly improves the skin’s general complexion, elasticity and texture. Reduces superficial pigmentation and closes pores.
Expected outcome of laser treatment
Smooth, balanced skin.